Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411540 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58442 Members - Latest Member: vicemask

May 03, 2024, 01:38:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist looking for programmer for flash game contest, possible money involved
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist looking for programmer for flash game contest, possible money involved  (Read 840 times)
TrilGreen
TIGBaby

█▓▒░

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:07:28 PM »

Jayisgames is hosting a new flash game contest, and I am interested in participating. I have completed two games before, both for contests (I won one!), working with different programmers, so I have a little bit of experience in this and am a decent artist. I have some vague ideas of what kind of game we would make for the theme but I am very flexible and hopefully you have some ideas too!

The first place prize is $1000, along with a $500 Armor Games sponsorship for the top three, which we would split 50/50 if we placed.

The deadline is September 3rd and we would have to work on things most days from now until then if we want to make something good, so if you are not avaliable for that period of time I don't think we could work together.

Otherwise if you're a programmer but can't draw and wanna work together, I guess reply here or e-mail me, [email protected] to talk more! Thanks! Coffee
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic