Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58439 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 07:27:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Artist Request
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist Request  (Read 1370 times)
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2009, 03:45:31 AM »

I am not sure if this is too bold to request, but I see some incredible artists here, and I am hoping maybe somebody can lend their talent to me for a while.

http://www.hyperduck.co.uk

Essentially, I was looking at the duck logo I made for HyperDuck Music, and I thought to myself, "yeah, it's funny, it looks nice enough, but something isn't right"

I don't feel like I could carry that logo into other colour backdrops, or different backdrops all together. It has no versatility. If that makes sense.

I was wondering if anybody could possibly consider taking the HyperDuck face, and make a still pixelated HyperDuck character.

Now I must stress, I can't afford to pay you (watching you all leave the thread, thanks for coming sorry for wasting your time, stay for a cup of t- no ok *sniff*) but you will, of course, get permanent and well represented credits if something is made that I can really use. At the moment, (sheesh this seems really lazy but I do plan on looking around the forum after I post this, just trying all angles) if you could post any of your art styles, given that you are willing to take on the idea, and show me your style or what you think would suit this idea. So no need to post a HyperDuck yet, but I was almost thinking of having the newgrounds guys, (you know those two little guys on the newgrounds page) in that style, pixelated dudes, two of them, since it's Dan & myself on the team.

Even if you don't post art, any links to ports where I can maybe find what I am looking for would also help, now I'm gonna go look around the art forum and hopefully some of you lovely bunch will be able to lend me some helpful advice or brilliant services.

Thanks for your time, regardless of your decision to give me a hand or not. You're all legends.

Love!
Chris Geehan.

EDIT:

I just want to stress that I am not saying "come get a chance to!" I'm saying that I really appreciate the talent here, and don't want to PM everybody to request this to help me out, it's really a voluntary action, of course.. and I'd rather, whoever, if anybody, would come forward on their own terms, if they want to help me out. Going for 100% modesty here!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 05:49:36 AM by HyperDuck » Logged

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 10:11:41 AM »

I suppose I should have put in the graphic I am wanting to change. This, is the focus of choice.

I used to do graphic design years back but my skills are a bit crap now. Excuse the horrid border around this title. The rest of the site isn't as horrible, but isn't that great either. But that's not what I'm rambling here for, the pills in my bottle are empty and I plan on refilling it with lemons, but they wont fit in  Crazy

JaJitsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 01:09:37 AM »

I have made two logos

http://www.animekiddo.com/
http://www.silvascreenproductions.com/sspjoomla/

I'm sure i could pixel the duck for you.
You know what my work looks like from Jables Adventure :]

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 06:11:17 AM »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean..  Cool sure, cool.

(That would rock, 5 cyber beers coming your way Jason!  Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Coffee because you might not be a big beer drinker, in which case, 4 for me, 1 coffee for you  Gentleman)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic