Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 09:59:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralVasily Zotov wanted me to post this
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Vasily Zotov wanted me to post this  (Read 7358 times)
LemonScented
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »

I just read a bunch of his stuff at the quitesoulless.com blog. Made my guts twist up and my heart ache, because I've seen this before.

Assuming that's his actual blog (rather than some Alternative Reality Game thing posted in-character to promote his game), he's ill, and he needs help. That's some big-time paranoia he's got there, and I've no doubt that his daily life is terrifying for him, but he's chasing phantoms (or rather, thinking he's being chased by them). I hope wherever he ends up he gets good mental health care and the support of his family and friends.

PaleFox
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2010, 08:10:53 PM »

This makes me sad. I love Vaslily's stuff and I would love for him to get better again and not be put away in an asylum. It seems like partly he is feeling persecuted because his game is unable to be seen by others -- if he is unable to publish his game through normal means, maybe he can put it out on Cydia or some other such illicit venue.

God knows what can be done about the deportation, it is a frightening thing. He is clearly sick, however...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic