Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 09:00:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393]
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2328455 times)
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27840 on: October 18, 2021, 12:20:49 PM »

I was close. Alright.

we know this:
1. Observing a particle affects it.
2. Erasing information without internalizing any data was as good as never recording it to begin with.

I'd conjecture this:

1. This has nothing to do with time. Information doesn't have to go back in time, it simply gets internalized or erased in a quantum dimension.
2. Information is conserved. But we knew that already.
3. Taking the information from the particle, like inertia, alters a single particle's behavior.
4. Erasing the information before there's any chance of internalizing its information, puts the information back into the particle.

I'm extrapolating these:

'Special relativity' I wanted to say light cheats. And, I came close to saying it without watching this video, because the fabric metaphor is not going to be sufficient.

My suggestion for experimentation is to determine whether particles can be predicted so well that it's as good as observation. At this point we don't know of such a prediction model, do we? The point is,

if we can't affect a particle by predicting it, then its information is self-contained, not affected by consciousness or internalizing it [that is, a 100% accurate prediction won't internalize the information any more than a false prediction].

If we can affect particles constrained by building specific models, see the previous experiment where I suggest information would alter the behavior of said particles, and destroying the information would invalidate the model. This actually could be useful, as much as it can be a problem.

(Ah well, everything says this won't be possible, so I don't know what else to suggest. Just in case Ok?)

If we can only affect particles by observing them, then information is finite, conserved, and somehow taken away from the particle and replaced in a dimension that changes without getting time involved, like my conjecture.

Bonus:
Any machine that runs on quantum circuit boards works and doesn't work until someone reads the manual. Then the machine will work according to how well the person understood it.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:09:57 PM by Xander Bunny » Logged
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27841 on: October 20, 2021, 02:57:47 PM »

So this one time, a neutron star walked into a black hole.

I know what you're thinking: "Wow. I'm going to have to tell my grandkids that one."
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27842 on: October 20, 2021, 03:49:46 PM »

Quantum mechanics explains everything. It's how scientists quantify the universe these days.

Awesome. What can we do with it?

We prove our models of reality don't work, and solve the flaw by referring to quantum mechanics.

Why haven't I heard about this? It must be stirring some fascinating new inventions.

It does everything, it does multiple things with the same action.

That doesn't sound very quantified.

Nope.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27843 on: October 21, 2021, 07:47:34 AM »

The theories you could come up with are strangely optimistic.

I referred to quantum as a dimension because of parameters, a law doesn't have parameters. I'll imagine if things were reversed.

If things weren't how we see it, we aren't quantizing, we're being manipulated. It's a bit like The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, watch it or read it. Regardless of alien interference, the universe is the complex result. We are along for the ride so we can easily be erased by nature in space. That's the most optimistic theory I'll admit.

I outright admitted to writing about the interest of Quantum Mechanics from a place of growth, repeatedly saying I didn't learn anything, taking more information as it was provided even if I said I didn't need it. After reviewing the work it should either come off as funny, or scary to someone who believed I was trying to remain ignorant. It takes time to come to the right conclusion, two weeks perhaps. Happy Halloween, I'm late? This sounds like a tagline. I'm late for an important date.

For most of October, I was writing some naughty fiction but I'm focused now. I can put the writing to the screen, that's almost as good as coding if I can figure out the solution.

I applied for a job a couple of days ago. I ended up detailing how my calculator was basically a fake ai. Now that I think about it, the terminology I used sounded unnatural but calling it a fake Bayesian network etc. was my way to avoid telling someone how to fake an ai component. That also made it shorter to read.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 06:39:04 PM by Xander Bunny » Logged
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27844 on: December 19, 2021, 04:06:07 PM »

Pfotegeist
« Reply #27845 on: January 04, 2022, 09:36:13 AM »

What was that? I seem to be having issues understanding recently.

Pfotegeist
« Reply #27846 on: January 06, 2022, 08:12:57 AM »

As much as I would deliberately fall into the rut of a badass vengeful god and spend a lot of time physically punishing everyone, that would be easy at the moment.

Video games are a much easier way to torture many people. If they're too easy, and you over-reward people, you know their brains are turning to mush.

I'm pretty sure the people working the hospital the days I was there are gods. So, never forget who they are, and gift them as they have gifted me. Like I've definitely said before, it's the unfair Hammurabi code they trained into us here, some asshole starts a fight with you, you both suffer equally and drag entire groups who weren't involved down with you if you're a privileged little scumbag. Stay in school. I'm supposed to be privileged right? Right. So, the frig. I'm totally mad, wah wah waaah. Don't actually do any of this. But this is what they heavily implied they were expecting, so I hope that was enough.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 03:50:50 PM by Xander Bunny » Logged
ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27847 on: January 09, 2022, 07:30:47 AM »

The forum is dead.

Pfotegiest was having a good time. He looked depressed at me and his last words were "you sold us out".

I have lots of time to reinforce everything he said and plan to. Every last thing he said should be accounted for. I'm never coming back to this place.

I'm sure as heck not going to go to the hospital again, when it's inconvenient for me, they'll make every condition I have worse and find other strange ways to ruin things.

When he repeatedly said bunny he wasn't thinking about costumes, or wealthy people, or animals.

He didn't care about video games. If there's anything left untouched, uh, remember that, it matters to me and it should matter.

Loop this last paragraph only. Someone who says or expresses something interprets their own meaning. That meaning is how other people or persons should interpret it. Repeat this until the interpreted meaning is the same as the input.

Alright. Now, you ask someone what the interpretation is unless you know them. They might actually have the same mind as you. They're someone you grew up with for example. That sort of thing. Otherwise, you need to be willing to avoid conflicting behaviors, without reassurance you understood.

Nobody enjoys parties quite as much without me.

All positive things get grandfathered in and the dangerous crap that might be harmful can fuck off and be forgotten. Did that translate well enough?

Certain base needs like life, health, emotional well-being, and nurture are pretty much universal. So, you only need to give someone a chance to deny it for the time, if you have some to offer. Humanitarian efforts should be reinforced, whether there are robots involved or not. You can look for any non-satire typed institutions to draw inspiration from and stay away from dangerous conflict zones before they've been peacefully secured.

Like I obviously meant, I want to go back to the hospital but my mom's pretty much holding the door shut, if only with her words. Someone needs to come and ring the buzzer. Then they can cure me and make things better.

I can't recover or enjoy anything like this. So if anyone knows what is causing the problems, they should participate in figuring out how to set it all right. And they can send someone to ring the buzzer. Then I can start thinking about doing something enjoyment-worthy.

It's alright to intuit optimistic things when the subject is slightly positive in nature. And if you have an inquisitive mind you can always look up any negative things you might have overlooked.

Loop this last paragraph only. Someone who says or expresses something interprets their own meaning. That meaning is how other people or persons should interpret it. Repeat this until the interpreted meaning is the same as the input.
Quote this at anyone who managed to ignore reading it. Then make them read it as stated. After that it should be easier for the points of view to align smoother. But it's ok for people to think a little differently, but this opposite-world thing is too much.b

I look forward to continue playing with you...

I'm just going to call it now this Elon Musk stuff looks like bullshit. He picked such a satirical name like Tesla. With the stuff already done to me it should be obvious I wasn't really functioning. I hope the automatic cars are real someday. And hopefully, the woman at the hospital was just a paid actor too, because I was too scatterbrained to say anything about going in before her while I was there.

Fuck, my head's tingling. I'm sure that's..... my brains getting eaten. Fucking cure this !

If you take things in a more literal way now, I'm in perfect health. My body will return to a youthful state as soon as the experts weigh in and provide the necessary treatment.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:03:53 AM by ActiveUnique » Logged

I've read about the idea guy. Yeah, so, you should get a lazy team.
ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27848 on: January 19, 2022, 01:40:25 PM »

Why don't we get the moon to come to Earth?

This is only a meme. Get the moon back.

I went to the hospital and I think they set it up so excess fluids siphon away from my lungs. The process has been just about as painful as my first visit.

Although, this time I'm not going to be drugged for an entire year, I can go back to work right away.

I met an owl. After offering my body and soul, the owl said it wasn't hungry. I suggested Photography, but whatever it decides, I grant my blessing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 06:06:11 AM by ActiveUnique » Logged

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27849 on: January 30, 2022, 08:17:24 AM »

If I had to be an archetype I'm more like Zeus than any other. As a power fantasy, and my real life ability to create Minerva, and don't forget Aphrodite, my desire to punish someone who spreads around Haephestus's fire.

Mortals who think they're clever get a raw deal when they outwit royalty. They can't hide from an omnipresent being. And I can be anything. I can be a bunny. I can screw other gods and bar titans from interfering. When stuff goes bad, I'm sitting pretty, I don't have to do anything.

Well. Obviously anon and most people like to think they're Zeus but without knowledge, and a desire to go about a daily routine, you are probably more like an archetype with a well-defined job.

here's a present

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 07:22:29 PM by ActiveUnique » Logged

chervinator
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27850 on: February 23, 2022, 03:57:06 PM »

well here goes the second post, I have to say that im new to all these forum format, never have i ever been in a forum or comunity of sorts, do not even use reddit, but im learning

Game-Design Student from Spain, love gaming, love PixelArt, and hope to end up doing what I love!!
Rin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27851 on: April 23, 2022, 04:06:58 AM »

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

The Fifth Element is such a fun film and my go-to when I want to shut the world out.

I work as a director at a school, during the pandemic.

My job is endless stress and overtime. I am using game dev to try and escape from this perpetual hell.
Robbit
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27852 on: October 12, 2022, 09:47:39 PM »

Ugh, I guess this isn't worth a new thread... I'm a sort of content creator for the Spanish-speaking indie-community.

I just don't know a lot of people, and I know my content isn't real easy to get passed around... either way, I was still grinding until a little bit before, I just stopped making videos altogether since I just couldn't get to new viewers or to new people.
I wish I met more people with the same interest in the indie gaming community, not just to get my content around, but to find all the hidden gems I can and meet as many friends as I can make.

So well yeah, maybe not worth a thread... but just wanted to say hi, I'm here. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic