Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 09:12:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosC.Rallis: Freelance concept artist/illustrator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: C.Rallis: Freelance concept artist/illustrator  (Read 1680 times)
c-rallis
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »

Hello everybody!
Let me introduce myself. I am a self-taught freelance artist with a wide range of styles.
My digital art focuses on the publishing and game industry and I can create any 2D image for your project, either computer game or board game.
With over 12 years of experience, I deliver honest, quality work at reasonable prices.

My services include illustration, concept art, character creation, 2D game art, etc.

Please check out my portfolio at www.rallisart.com.
Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Chris Rallis

Some sample images to wet your taste buds Smiley

And here's some art for two independent developers. First forthcoming game's called Spellchemy from Mind Juice Media Inc. I created all the assets for this game, including UI, icons, buttons, backgrounds, etc. This is a background for the game menu.

The second title is still under development, thus I can't name the project. However, the developer, Mr P. McKean, gave permission to post a couple of images. All game assets are being created by me. Here's two of the games scenes.

Argyle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »

Just wanted you to know that I'm sure that you are a beautiful person, but your pictures are more than likely twice as pretty because these are hot hot hot.
c-rallis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 04:22:24 PM »

Thank you for the compliment, but I'm still wondering how drunk was my wife the day she accepted to marry me!  Durr...?
Ouren
Enjoyed Some Pizza!
Level 7

Poppy Works

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 01:17:36 PM »

Magical

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic