Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411574 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 04:23:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessionnal Producer / Designer available for hire (Reasonable pricing)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professionnal Producer / Designer available for hire (Reasonable pricing)  (Read 724 times)
Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »

Hi,

I'm an industry professionnal that has produced/designed several games on a wide array of platforms for several studios.
I'm interested in helping an indie team develop their title with whatever assistance they might see fit.

Strengths:

- Publishing in general
Even indies need to publish at some point. When the game's about to be done, you want to create a hype, find a point of entry for your customers and sell.

- Refining YOUR ideas
I'm not here to impose my vision (I have my own projects for that) I want to give yours more cohesion and capitalize on its potential so that your game comes to fruition.

- Team management
If you want to focus on your ideas, and are having a rough time tying up loose ends, I can help out in whatever way you see fit. The only thing I won't do for you is look for additional crew members for the team.

- General Counseling
I've acted as a counselor for serious small-team indies (1-10 people crews) to help them achieve project completion. It is a tough journey if you haven't gone through it, and I can help by being your reality check.

If you think you can use my services, be sure to drop me a line:
orymus (AT) gmail (dot) com

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:13:58 AM by Orymus » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic