Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411690 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58454 Members - Latest Member: roeyskatt

May 18, 2024, 08:00:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosThat Special Music for that Special Game (FREE)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: That Special Music for that Special Game (FREE)  (Read 694 times)
goldan
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2012, 04:59:52 AM »

Hey Guys,

I have been recording/producing  music for almost 10 years now and I would love to write and record the soundtrack for your game. I have a variety of real and virtual instruments that I would use along with samples I have recorded in many interesting places to create something of quality that is unique for your game. I would like to work closely with the team so that I can make sure the music style really fits the vision of the game.

Basically I am a nutter for music and video games, and I would love to put a lot of time into making something special. My influences are games like Swords and Sworcery. Games that don't just use music as a filler for empty space but that use music to bring the user in deeper(and higher). Giving them a more immersive experience.

Anyways below is a link to a few tracks I have made in different styles. I can put together as much or as little music as the size of a project needs. Also I am able to work with programers to create dynamic tracks that change according to player input.

http://soundcloud.com/goldan/sets/music-for-the-perfect-game

You can contact me at [email protected]. O and I almost forgot I want to do this for the love of it. So if you have some ambitious idea's without the money I am more then happy to work for free.

Thanks.  Wizard
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic