Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411630 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 12, 2024, 05:55:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2332014 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #12920 on: October 18, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »

the truth is that "indie" doesn't mean anything anymore and probably never did.
well, let me tell you something buddy. i wrote for a VERY famous internet web log that reached an audience of literally numbers of people, and "indie" means a lot to them.
the only real definition of indie is ron paul
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12921 on: October 18, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »

ron paul eres  brother, ron paul eres

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Zack Bell
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12922 on: October 18, 2012, 09:47:28 PM »

Indie Game: The Movie reviews on Netflix.  Shrug

rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #12923 on: October 19, 2012, 12:01:53 AM »

i like the guy who wrote that it makes indie game players/devs look too nerdy.

Evilmincer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12924 on: October 19, 2012, 01:30:20 AM »

MEH... I just realized I spent 8 hours playing Mechwarrior, and World of Planes beta testing today.

HEADDESK... here I am griping I don't have enough time to work as it is. I waste it on gaming.

However...

I am impressed with World of Planes.

Not so much with Mechwarrior.

I suspect Mechwarrior will end up seeing the limelight brilliance like that of Exteel, AutoAssault, Tabula Rasa. People will become very interested, then it will become a bore.
there is so much lacking.

Now you take World of Planes. OMFG they did such an awesome job on the physics. As a pilot myself, I can say. WOW...

Executive Chef for 22 years, converted to game developer. Played football for the Spartans 91-93. Pilots license.
fluent in 5 languages. Deaf people can excel in the hearing world! Don't let anything stand in your way. EVER!
rivon
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12925 on: October 19, 2012, 04:23:53 AM »

I don't think that WoP has really good physics, well at least not in a realistic way. It's more arcadey but also fun. Try playing Il-2 Sturmovik, that's a good simulation...
Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12926 on: October 19, 2012, 07:48:55 AM »

Anyone heard about "Clean IT"? The suggestion of EU to remove nicknames from internet and force everyone to use their real pictures and service providers to identify their users and much more:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/09/proposed-eu-plan-to-stop-terrorist-sites-even-more-ridiculous-than-thought/

And why? To stop terrorism of course.

s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #12927 on: October 19, 2012, 03:06:16 PM »

Anyone heard about "Clean IT"? The suggestion of EU to remove nicknames from internet and force everyone to use their real pictures and service providers to identify their users and much more:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/09/proposed-eu-plan-to-stop-terrorist-sites-even-more-ridiculous-than-thought/

This is the type of thing that MAKES terrorists

Think happy thoughts.
Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12928 on: October 19, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »

But like with ACTA, the odds of it's passing probably is going to be very slim.
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12929 on: October 19, 2012, 05:56:00 PM »

Never heard of it...and against it.

Ashkin
« Reply #12930 on: October 20, 2012, 12:47:12 AM »

Just watched Equilibrium. Really enjoyed it, it feels like it's been a while since I watched a good movie. Brilliant cinematography and fight scenes, nice score, stable plot. Very enjoyable for me.
Also it had gun-fu <3
Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12931 on: October 20, 2012, 12:47:29 AM »

Yep, I can't see it passing. Still rather ridiculous and shows how little those people know about internet to even suggest those things.

rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #12932 on: October 20, 2012, 02:57:27 AM »

I just saw Inglorious Basterds, which, apart from the unfortunately sparing use of Paul Rust, was fantastic

The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #12933 on: October 20, 2012, 05:15:17 AM »

are you a pilot too

cuz he said "as a pilot"

he might have a pretty good idea of what plane physics are you nerd
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12934 on: October 20, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »

If it passes, I'm going to legally change my name to "Heil Hitler Jihad" just because

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12935 on: October 20, 2012, 01:57:52 PM »

The eternal indie dev curse.  Too busy playing games to work on them, too busy working on games to play them. D:
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #12936 on: October 20, 2012, 02:01:17 PM »

The eternal indie dev curse.  Too busy playing games to work on them, too busy working on games to play them. D:

Make a game out of touch with the advances of gaming, play modern games and have no time to advance the genre aarrrrrgggguuuhhh!!!!!

Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12937 on: October 20, 2012, 02:09:50 PM »

Make a game out of touch with the advances of gaming, play modern games and have no time to advance the genre aarrrrrgggguuuhhh!!!!!

Well, if you know me, I'd rather stick to the tired-and-tested game methods rather than screw around with all the newfangled design ideas that do more harm than good, IMO. >_>
rivon
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12938 on: October 20, 2012, 02:16:23 PM »

are you a pilot too

cuz he said "as a pilot"

he might have a pretty good idea of what plane physics are you nerd
No, I'm not a pilot but I know what is a good plane simulator and what is an arcade plane shooter. I've been playing with sims since I was a child.
However, I just noticed that we were both talking about two different games. I thought that he was talking about War Thunder, which I've been playing and that is quite arcadey game. I have never played WoP so sorry for that.
Pixelulsar
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12939 on: October 20, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »

I just found out some one did a 7 part lets play on one of my Ludum Dare entries.
How..?  I'm Confused...

Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic