Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 07:54:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[Unity] Nuclear Journey
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unity] Nuclear Journey  (Read 344 times)
StereoPT
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2016, 09:32:22 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Guido.
I'm currently working on a Game called Nuclear Journey for a Capstone Project on Coursera.

Story:
"In a world where everything uses Nuclear Power, something goes terribly wrong causing Nuclear Explosions all over the world. There is only one safe place that you have to find in order to survive. Can you survive and thrive in this Apocalyptic Scenario? Can you find the bunker in order to assure your survival? But be careful because you are not alone."

Objective:
My Goal is to have a Turn Based Game with 3D Tiles. Using Isometric view.

The Objective of the Game will be to Find the Bunker that is somewhere in the City that is going to be Generated Randomly and with Fog-of-War. The Player will be able to Gather Tiles in order to grow his City, organize searches, fight opponents and much more.

You will have to Manage your Resources and your Survivors and assign them with tasks such as: Search, Loot, Fight, Defend, Farm (and many more)... Once you find the Bunker, you Win.

Progress:

The Start of everything was with a Empty Unity Project.

I wanted to create a Organic and Random City to my Game. So the first step was to Generate Random Noise.

I will Edit and Add more content to this Post as I progress into the development of this Game.

Any and All Feedback is appreciated.

> Guido
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic