Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:04:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudionever know not how new album
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: never know not how new album  (Read 777 times)
tipp
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 19, 2012, 11:23:01 PM »

hi i made an album if you want you can listen to it and tell your friends too  Grin

http://tunafishbumblebee.bandcamp.com/

enjoyy

noah!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:21 PM »

I like this album. I don't like how nobody else has said anything about this so far, though, so in their staid I will try to say a lot about this album.

I like the feeling of this album. All of the songs feel super cozy, so it's like I'm listening through warm inviting arms cradled around my head instead of headphones cradled around my head. That's a true accomplishment, and I love it when songs do that.

I also like how, despite the many stylistic turns the songs take, they somehow tie all together, and merge into a single nice flow when listening through the album. Half of the time when I get an album it's nothing but a random sampler platter of various songs, flaky crust and all. Other times I buy an album and get twelve of the same song. Both events makes me upset. Neither event happened while listening to your album. This makes me not upset.

The chip elements are hit-or-miss in my opinion. Sometimes they work well, other times they stick right out and clash with the rest of the mix. Then again, I've never been a fan of chip for the sake of chip, and most of the time they blend in well.

In summary, I will tell my friends about your album. And maybe, one day, I'll tell your album about my friends too.
Happy Shabby Games
Level 8

msmymo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »

I skimmed through it and this is right up my alley. I'm favoriting it to listen through tomorrow when I'm not so Tired.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic