Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 03:33:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Wanted] Pixel artist for university senior project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Wanted] Pixel artist for university senior project  (Read 460 times)
Asphidel
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:42:20 PM »

Hi! I have been working on a game for my senior project for the last few months, and it is currently in the very early demo stage, with placeholder art borrowed from various free art sources. The deadline for the project is in March, so it'll be done (maybe not on a commercial level, but on a programming portfolio level) by then, regardless if I find an artist to work with.

As far as the actual game goes, it's an online multiplayer PvE game in which players work together to beat bosses, following the holy trinity (healer/tank/dps) paradigm that games like WoW have. It's from a top-down shooter perspective, with WASD and mouse controls.

By March, I plan on ideally having eight classes, five bosses, less than five non-boss enemies, and one dungeon. So, from an assets perspective that'd be about 15 character sheets, an environment tile set, and a handful of ability sprites. If there is time, or you're particularly interested, some UI elements and a splash images would be more than welcome.

I am more than happy to send a copy of the current demo to prospective collaborators, but I don't really think it's in a place where I'm ready to link it publicly, so just ask if you want to see it.

Additionally, if everything works out, I might also interested in working on future projects together.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic