Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411633 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Onsku

May 13, 2024, 11:46:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingYellow ninjas extreme mobile phone games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Yellow ninjas extreme mobile phone games  (Read 1652 times)
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:56:55 AM »

so the competition is over

and i did not win  Cry

but i at leaset came up second   Grin

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi i am jazzuo i make games. Long time no see.
Anyway i am once again trying to win some money on mominis.com competition.
The theme of new gamecast is "Series"
I made a serie of Yellow ninja's extreme puzzle games. Check them out, tell me if you know what to change improve or just tell me you like it. Oh and rate the games!!!
oh and its series of 6 games and rule say one post per game, but i will assume it means no more then one per a game. So 1 post for 6 games is hopefully alright.
In order to playmominis game online you will download some plug ins(dont warry its alright). You can either play it on firefox or exploler. But explorer is easier.

Controle with W,A,S,D, and ENTER

1.Yellow ninja's Extreme ZERO

Many of you know the pc version, but it was originally created for mobile phones. So it will be finaly as intended. Simple tetris like game but block have numbers from -3 to 3 on them. Place the blocks to create horizontal or vertical rows that add up to 0

2.Yellow ninja's Extreme PRS

Combination of marbles and tetris and paper rock scissors. Each block is red or blue and has a simbol of paper rock or scissors. Each time you place a block it plays paper rock scissors with blocks next to it. The looser block inherits the color of winner block. Your goal is to make fully blue or fully red horizontal rows.

3.Yellow ninja's Extreme XOXO

Combination tetris and XOXO. Basicly your goal is to fit as many Xs in the room without making raws of 3 Xs. You do this turn by turn, each turn you are asked to fit more  and more Xs. Each turn ends by making raws of 3 Os. Little difficult to explain but you will catch it fast in the game.

4.Yellow ninja's Extreme SNAKE

Combination of snake and paint game.Your goal is to controle infinetly long snake to collect all apples.The fun part is that every place that you went thorough with head fills with body. So as you move you create your own maze with the snakes body.

5.Yellow ninja's Extreme BRICKS

Tetris game with no bricks falling mechanism.Your goal is to turn all blue bricks to usable red once. You move basic shape and attach other blocks to it by touching them. Attach the bricks strategicly in right oreder so you still can move around to get all of them.

6.Yellow ninja's Extreme JUMPS

Your goal is to collect all numbers in the room. But when you get a number you will inherit irs number as a length of next steps.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 10:17:36 AM by jazzuo » Logged
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 07:05:58 PM »

Is there money to be made that way and how much are you earning with distributing your games via mo'minis?

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »

well first there is prize for winning a competition up to 4000 dolars

last time i won nothing i was like 7th.
But they sold 2 of my games and i got 500 dolars each.

Not big money but, its fun.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »

ok Gentleman

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 10:16:18 AM »

so the competition is over

and i did not win  Cry

but i at leaset came up second   Grin

Zenorf
Level 1

Because it had to be done

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 09:51:26 PM »

Not sure what's going on with the plastic wrap but I love the Rock paper scissors cover. Tis cool.

Failure is not an option, but it's always a possibility.

www.radiationburn.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic