Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411567 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 04:56:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBuilding a better community interaction model by creating a Republic
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Building a better community interaction model by creating a Republic  (Read 423 times)
DarthBoland
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »

Hey all, second time poster here. That's right, I'm about to give up my rights to the mancrib. For now at least.

Anyways, I was looking for some feedback on a new community interaction model we're trying to implement for a game we're working on called Super Roman Conquest. We're looking to bring Super Roman Conquest to KickStarter sometime this week and are trying to create a fresh way to interact with our backers.

http://superromanconquest.com/senate

A little about me. I worked at LucasArts for about six years and was most recently a designer on Star Wars: 1313. The other developer I'm working with, Tim Temmerman, also worked at LucasArts for over 10 years and was working on Star Wars: First Assault before Disney shut us down.

We're now working on Super Roman Conquest which is a multi-layered side-scroller set in ancient Rome. If you can, please take a look at the link and let us know what you think about the system, what problems you could see with it, and let us know if it's something that sounds interesting.

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic