Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411709 Posts in 69403 Topics- by 58457 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 05:06:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkBread and Butter Studios now recruiting 2D artist(s) or anything else.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bread and Butter Studios now recruiting 2D artist(s) or anything else.  (Read 810 times)
BreadAndButter
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2012, 11:52:23 AM »

So, I'm David, the project head from a new game studio called Bread and Butter studios. We're a very small indie team working on a emotional horror/adventure. At the time of writing we only have three people working on the project, but we're looking to expand. We're mainly looking for a concept artist/2D artist, although we'll gladly accept more people.

This project is mainly a hobbyist project, however once we release a demo we will likely attempt to get some funding and you'll get compensation if you ask for it at that point.

The game will be built using the Unity 3D engine and we already have some progress in regards to modeling the assets, and we've gotten some code done, but we're in need of a few more people to continue this project.

We're taking anything, and yes that includes writers, but we're very selective in regards to whom we pick for the writing team.

Go ahead and email us at: [email protected]
or
through our (W.I.P) website at http://www.breadandbutterstudios.co.cc

I'll be adding game information here soon.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic