Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:43:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralMovies
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 87
Print
Author Topic: Movies  (Read 175200 times)
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: May 04, 2015, 09:32:41 AM »

avengers age of ultron was fucking great suck my nuts, joe, you aren't even viewtiful and you smell like tabasco's auce

Most of them seriously look like toys that are made from them. Plastic and often overly colourful.

omg

says a lot that this is my favorite part about them, if you aren't gonna make it look like candy don't fucking bother imo
Well, the American morals (MURRALS) aren't helping either.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1381 on: May 04, 2015, 09:40:47 AM »

captain america 2 is the best avengers movie

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1382 on: May 04, 2015, 11:03:55 AM »

didnt like ultrons look. it was enjoyable but some ideas were like totally recycled from the first. hulk agry, makes a bad mission be worse, everyone argtues at each other, hulk gets better, saves the day, has a comical moment with the big bad. heroic sacrifice blablabla

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 04, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »

hi i dont watch comic bok movies
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1384 on: May 04, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »

I would just like to check if it's socially acceptable here to be excited for the new star wars, what's the word

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1385 on: May 04, 2015, 11:50:44 AM »

cool beans on both

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 04, 2015, 01:06:43 PM »

i wouldnt say im excited for it but ill probably watch it. star wars is kinda like zelda for me: i dont really care about it anymore but i associate it with enough good childhood memories to still check out new movies when they come out.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: May 04, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »

what silber said

I also watch cartoon so I'll check ultron on the cheap not big screen, btw big screen is only fun with friend, I don't have friends close enough spatially

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: May 04, 2015, 01:29:12 PM »

ya going to the cinema alone is depressing as hell. i watched a movie alone exactly once and swore to never do it again.
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: May 04, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »

I will go all days if they had a fucking pass so I can watch AAA cartoons all days long and some author crap too yo

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1390 on: May 04, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »

some movies were worth going forever alone. but it has to be like one hell of a movie. for the most part i simply avoid it, since most of the shit i watch on theatres are because other friends want to watch it

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: May 04, 2015, 01:33:57 PM »

ya but even if the movie is really good the experience surrounding it is just so depressing.
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 04, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »

what's your movie watching specific depressing context?

SousaVilla
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: May 04, 2015, 01:38:26 PM »

didnt like ultrons look. it was enjoyable but some ideas were like totally recycled from the first. hulk agry, makes a bad mission be worse, everyone argtues at each other, hulk gets better, saves the day, has a comical moment with the big bad. heroic sacrifice blablabla

Also, Loki is better than Ultron, and silly idalistic guy that sacrifices himself is better than the guy that runs really fast and sacrifices himself.
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1394 on: May 04, 2015, 01:43:20 PM »

Also, Loki is better than Ultron, and silly idalistic guy that sacrifices himself is better than the guy that runs really fast and sacrifices himself.

loki's way worse than ultron. he's a smug douche who's boring. ultron was a smug douche who was fun to watch. christ almighty i'll take the second over the first any day, hour, or minute

ya but even if the movie is really good the experience surrounding it is just so depressing.

man i've always felt the opposite about going films alone. whenever i start to feel really depressed or upset or kinda caught up in my own head a trip to the cinema helps a lot, and for that purpose going alone has always made it better. the quiet walk home afterwards at night is always lovely, a great time to be alone with your own thoughts and kind of realize that things aren't as bad as you were freaking out about.

for me going to the movies is an amazing way to help me de-stress, honestly

MIND YOU: FOR EVENT FILMS LIKE ULTRON, ETC, GOING WITH FRIENDS IS USUALLY NICE, but in general, yeah, i think i almost prefer going to the movies alone. i'll see them alone before seeing them with friends a lot of the time just because i like it more

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: May 04, 2015, 01:44:08 PM »

nerd fight GO!

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1396 on: May 04, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »

i'll fight YOUR nerd

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 04, 2015, 01:47:23 PM »

Show your card, I put a white dragon with blue eyes and a black wizard, your turn!

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1398 on: May 04, 2015, 01:48:28 PM »

eh i havent had regrets, other than ticket price. like i watched interestellar on my own because no one was either available or interested enough to join me and i really didnt mind because the movie was good enough that not having any freinds to watch it togheter didnt matter at all

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 04, 2015, 02:11:34 PM »

what's your movie watching specific depressing context?

having no one to talk to about the movie after watching it (and during Tongue) and seeing everyone else do it. just makes u feel lonely.

going to concerts alone (as in "pop" concerts) isnt a problem for me because theyre a communal experience and you form a spontaneous bond with the other audience members anyway even if you dont actually talk to them.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 87
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic