Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411663 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 04:59:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking For Programmer. (Phone BoardGame)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For Programmer. (Phone BoardGame)  (Read 452 times)
Olivererkuk
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2018, 06:06:34 AM »

Hello Programmers!

I am looking for a programmer who can help me bring a vision to life, And hope someone would be interested in helping me out with my concept. All i am having right now is a good idea, and some concept art/mockups, of the game. don't take this as a finished concept, but more like a rough sketch.

My idea is a further development of the old game "go" made in Asia long ago. Thought it had potential to be modernized so that it could be appealing to a phone app.

My idea as it is right now. Its gonna be a strategy, board game, multiplayer, puzzle game.

The biggest change from the original board game. is the pieces. These are gonna work like Tetris. you are given different shapes each round, that you have to work & play around. my idea is to not stray too far away from the original game concept. The objective is gonna be the same. control more than 50% of the board, when the game is over. Use strategy to eliminate your opponents pieces. The challenge in this might be to import new addicting game concepts into a 1000-year-old board game. But I believe this game has a great chance to be rebirthed.

I have close to no experience with programming.

But I am in the middle of a graphic design education.

I have the skills necessary to create graphics.

I'm well informed about layout and, color theory,

and have experience with all Adobe programs/web development.

I'm gonna leave a "MockUp of my idea" Don't take this as a finished concept, but more of a rough sketch. Hope to hear from one of you soon.

-Ross
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 05:00:05 PM »

FYI, your image is not working. If I quote your post, the raw text is:

img]http://file:///Users/oliver/Desktop/26972471_559026774449109_2028941430_o.png[/img]

You need to host the file on another site, like https://imgur.com/, then add that link to your post.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic