Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411641 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 04:55:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioBest tracker?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Best tracker?  (Read 5139 times)
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 10:49:28 AM »

I know this is kind of off of the original topic, but the setup I have now that I am liking quite a bit is Sunvox on the computer with a midi controller (touchdaw, but I am sure there are others) on my android tablet connected over wifi supplying a midi keyboard of sorts. I really like the setup it provides so I thought people who don't have a midi keyboard would be interested.

Think happy thoughts.
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 09:08:57 PM »

Ah, I wanted to try using a keyboard with SunVox / MIDI, but got discouraged a little way through from something - don't quite remember what. Anyway, it's cool that you got it working! And thanks!

s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 07:28:08 AM »

Ah, I wanted to try using a keyboard with SunVox / MIDI, but got discouraged a little way through from something - don't quite remember what. Anyway, it's cool that you got it working! And thanks!

Yeah, it was a little complicated to get working, but my ADHD really comes out with stuff like that. As soon as I get it in my head that a set up would be cool it is going to happen, no matter how long it takes. I actually liked the android midi so much I went out and bought a cheap midi keyboard (a korg microkey) and that was really easy to interface with sunvox.

Think happy thoughts.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic