Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411641 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 04:47:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioRyan Ike: Composer for Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ryan Ike: Composer for Games  (Read 1001 times)
Ryan Ike
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:36:05 PM »

Hi there!

I'm a composer for video games, interested in taking on new projects! Currently, I'm wrapping up music on an IGF-nominated indie title called Gunpoint (check it out at www.gunpointgame.com) and am looking for a new game in need of a score.

The easiest way to hear my work is to head over to my website:
www.ryanike.com

Once there, click on "Microjams" at the top of the page; that's a feature where I write a new short piece on a different theme each week, amidst my other projects. It's a good way to hear a lot of different variety; you'll find everything from chiptunes to electronic tracks to orchestral pieces.

You can also check out my Soundcloud page, which I update weekly:
http://soundcloud.com/ryanike

My rates are fair, and I'm used to the back-and-forth of working with game developers. My focus is always to make sure your game has a signature musical identity, a cohesive soundtrack that suits your project uniquely and to your specifications. I can write in any style you need, and will make sure that the finished tracks have the polish and sound quality you need to help make your work stand out.

If you're interested, get in touch with me through my website, or directly at [email protected]. Thanks!
Calum Bowen
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 04:19:26 AM »

you've got some really decent work here Ryan. Keep up the good work.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic