Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 10:05:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGSoviet Skate Conflict
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Soviet Skate Conflict  (Read 2940 times)
trash
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »

So I took the first name that popped in my face and I have no clue what I will do with it so far, but we will see. I'm happy about suggestion or people that wanna team up with me. Game will be done in XNA, since thats the thing i'm most familiar with.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »

Well, first, you should introduce yourself in the proper introduction thread.

Second, that poster is awesome.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

Good idea, the soviet skate conflict is too often neglected in history books.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Shoot-em-upper
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »

Soviet Skate Conflict: The Movie
trash
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 10:48:36 PM »

Please imagine a strong russian accent with an "r" rolled like an "r" was never rolled before

Fellow Comrads,

the truth has to be told and I will be the one to tell it.This game is more than a game. Its a political game. Its a revolution! Finally the russian people will know what really happend back then! What those capitalistic bastards really done to use and our country and what our country done to its people!
I know that this game will offend many people and that it will be a risk to release it - a risk I'm proud to assume. FBI and CIA, even mother russia will try to stop me - maybe it's a battle I can't win, but If this happen let me promise you that there are more to follow. Maybe the truth will not be told this competition, but in the next or the next after the next. People can be stopped - but not the truth!

End of the russian propaganda machinery

Ok, i'm not really sure if I will make it in time for the competition but I will try. The game will be some kind of a jump and skate in a soviet setting capturing the style of soviet propaganda-posters.

Here is a fake screenshot to give you a hint of its awesomeness ;P

Sorry for the poor english comrads but russians gave a shit about english grammar.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 10:57:07 PM by trash » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic