Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411665 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 07:21:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallHeart&Slash -Help us on Greenlight
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Heart&Slash -Help us on Greenlight  (Read 911 times)
Juan Raigada
Level 3

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2014, 02:09:31 PM »

Ok guys, this is a very important time for me...

After about a year of working on the game (and 9 months of Devlog) at various levels of commitment, it has come the day I will see whether this project has the legs I hope it has.

I wouldn't have gotten here without this community, it both game me the inspiration to try to make a game (after YEARS of lurking) and has been tremendous support up to this point. Thank you everybody who has read this blog.

Now let me ask for your help. Pledge if you like the project, but please, spread the word about this project as much as you can...

And THANK YOU ALL.

PS: The Greenlight page is here! If you can't pledge, please at least support us on Greenlight!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:31:25 AM by Juan Raigada » Logged

batterystaplegames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »

Can't wait for this to be up on Steam -- I'm sure you will make it.  Good luck!
Juan Raigada
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 04:56:50 AM »

Can't wait for this to be up on Steam -- I'm sure you will make it.  Good luck!

Thanks! We just entered the mid-campaign slump  Lips Sealed, so we need a little help to keep our spirits up...

Juan Raigada
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 01:49:56 AM »

Ok, 20 hours to go, in case anybody wants to jump in. We have exceeded my initial expectations by FAR, so it's not like we need that big a push.

Next post here will be when we release the final alpha/demo. We plan to keep an updated alpha that will serve as the demo for the game and will allow people who didn't pledge/have no Beta access to track development directly.

Cheers, and thank you to everybody who helped the campaign, either by contributing or by talking about it!!!

Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic