Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411661 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 03:54:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCelestian Tales: Old North
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Celestian Tales: Old North  (Read 3385 times)
Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:57:27 PM »

Celestian Tales: Old North is a refreshing take on RPG featuring moral-driven storyline, six points of view, multiple personal arcs, and beautifully hand-drawn art.

Celestian Tales does not attempt to remake or imitate the vintage style. It strives to re-imagine the classic and blend it with modern technology. Combining pixel sprites animation, painstakingly hand-drawn environment, a range of particle effects, and a hybrid of eastern and western illustration style, the game boasts a distinct visual identity that displays its unique personality.

For more information:
Ekuator Games website
Kickstarter Page
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:13:28 AM by Moonblade » Logged

Ekuator Games.

Bringing games not only enjoyable to play, but convey messages that players will remember.
Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:57:00 AM »

Nice art, the character portraits remind me of Fire Emblem ..
Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:30:05 AM »

Thanks! I'm a Fire Emblem fan and that's a huge compliment there.

The Kickstarter has gone live just now and has garnered $3000 in just an hour. What an awesome start!

Ekuator Games.

Bringing games not only enjoyable to play, but convey messages that players will remember.
knifeySpoonie
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 03:25:49 PM »

Awesome looking game, and backed! Smiley good luck although looks like your well on your way already! :D

Founder and Creative Director |  KnifeySpoonie Games  |  Tpickarddev.com | @TPickardDev
Lunais
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 05:28:34 PM »

I love the art style of the backgrounds, very cool. Ah heck, all of the art is great. Good luck on the rest of the Kickstarter!

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 08:10:52 PM »

Awesome looking game, and backed! Smiley good luck although looks like your well on your way already! :D

Thanks a lot! I've been messaging backers one by one but couldn't find knifeySpooney anywhere, so I assume you're there on a different name Smiley

I love the art style of the backgrounds, very cool. Ah heck, all of the art is great. Good luck on the rest of the Kickstarter!

Thanks! We've reached $10,000 in half a day, so chances are high we're going to reach that target!

Ekuator Games.

knifeySpoonie
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 03:37:29 AM »

Thanks a lot! I've been messaging backers one by one but couldn't find knifeySpooney anywhere, so I assume you're there on a different name Smiley

Yup Ive sent you a PM, I think it's just my email address for kickstarter Smiley and just checked my email and seen your message. thanks good luck with your project looking forward to playing it!

Founder and Creative Director |  KnifeySpoonie Games  |  Tpickarddev.com | @TPickardDev
Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 06:43:56 AM »

The prototype is now live for Windows and Linux!

Mac users should be able to get their hands on the prototype by tomorrow. Please check back by then Smiley

Ekuator Games.

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 02:30:05 AM »

It's not even three days yet and we've passed more than $17,000 ! What awesome support and great early days. Thank you so much Smiley

Ekuator Games.

kiesto88
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 08:45:50 AM »

Wow, very cool.  Definitely reminds me of Fire Emblem + Bravely Default.  Just backed this on Kickstarter!

Back our Duelyst Kickstarter: http://kck.st/NLR937
Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 11:19:13 PM »

Wow, very cool.  Definitely reminds me of Fire Emblem + Bravely Default.  Just backed this on Kickstarter!

Thanks so much! I'm trying to guess your name based on the time you posted, but I'm afraid I'd make a mistake of private-messaging the wrong person Tongue

Actually when Bravely Default came out we were totally shocked at the similarities. It's not that the systems are the same, but every time we play Bravely Default it definitely gives off a certain 'vibe' that reminds me of how Celestian Tales wants to be made.

Ekuator Games.

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 07:38:10 AM »

Day five and we've nearly reached $20,000!

My project dashboard tells me there are a few backers from TIG Forums, but it doesn't tell me which ones. Thanks a lot for the support! :D

Ekuator Games.

Nairns
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 07:40:15 AM »

Great looking game!

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 01:30:02 AM »

Great looking game!

Thanks, man! I'll tell our artists that you like it. They'll be happy :D

Ekuator Games.

Nairns
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 02:45:27 AM »

Thanks, man! I'll tell our artists that you like it. They'll be happy :D

Whoop!   Corny Laugh

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 05:02:16 AM »

23 days to go and we're almost at 90%. The numbers are moving steadily :D

Ekuator Games.

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 10:49:08 AM »

With still 21 days to go, we're now 100% funded. Celestian Tales: Old North will be made reality!  Who, Me?

Thank you so much for your support!  Tears of Joy

Ekuator Games.

Randomasta
Level 1

wait, what?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 11:48:31 AM »

Sweet! I'll give the prototype a go later this week Smiley
Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 07:11:07 AM »

Thanks! Please do tell me what you think about it  Wink

Ekuator Games.

Moonblade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 09:11:11 PM »

We went to Greenlight and passed through in just a bit more than a day Shocked

Ekuator Games.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic