Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411633 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 04:41:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsOhio (Toledo) meet-up anyone?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ohio (Toledo) meet-up anyone?  (Read 4638 times)
Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 06:03:10 AM »

Well, I'm trying to get to know the area around here better before I start organizing anything. It looks like it could be feasible to use space on campus, but a more private area where we would be allowed to work 24 hours straight would be better suited to our cause. I'll spend some time looking in the area, but a just general meet up is definitely possible soon. I'm going to be trying to meet up with SplinterOfChaos sometime soon (maybe today?) and a few other people. If we take time to plan this out and do this right, this could be awesome.
SplinterOfChaos
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 10:20:05 AM »

Yeah, today would be good if possible.

The library has these study rooms that can fit maybe 5 or 6, but it looks like we're only 3 at this point so it'd be no problem. My laptop is out of service right now, but that'll get taken care of by Friday, hopefully, if not today.

Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 06:09:41 AM »

I met up with SOC and I've been meeting up with few other people in the area as well. This is highly possible guys, we just need more support.
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 10:28:56 AM »

I'm still nearby, but carless. If we can hammer out details I'll do my dangedest to get there.

SplinterOfChaos
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »

The details are dependent on who we can get to come. The sure bets right now are only you, Acid, and me.I don't really know a lot of people in the area.

It just hit me that we could create fliers and pass them around, calling artists, coders, hobbyists, or just fellow indie gamers, depending on what we want to do.

Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 04:14:38 AM »

We also have another guy, CAMD, who is going to take part too, whenever we set this up.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic