Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 10:17:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPixel Session Vol.1
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel Session Vol.1  (Read 459 times)
TRASEVOL_DOG
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2016, 08:31:40 AM »

Hi TIGForums!

Pixel Session Vol.1 is a collection of 5 extra-polished eye-candy arcadey jam-style games, exploring experimental and minimalist gameplay and graphics!

And I'm releasing it today!

I really wanted to make this thread way earlier but things got pretty crazy these last days and I haven't found the time to do this until now, one hour ahead of the release!

What's the why?

Fair question!

I have been making games for more than two years, mostly free games, gamejam games and mostly Pico-8 games. I have worked bigger projects but I struggled with them all except my last one, JOY, which I shall get back to next week!

I have also been doing lots of tiny experimental animations and games and sharing them on my Twitter (that's a link to my Twitter btw)!

So I've gotten pretty good at small experimental games and at funky experimental graphics! And that's exactly what this pack of games is about!

So what about the games?

GET DEEP INTO DESCENT

GET LIGHTNING IN LIGHTNER

GET WATCHED BY B1G BR0TH3R

GET CLONES IN CHARGING PANIC

GET BURSTING WITH CHROMA CANNON

Each game is based on one simple but special gameplay mechanic and built around this mechanic. With a focus on visual feedback, the five games are fine examples of colorful video game juiciness.

Fair enough... So where can I buy this stuff?

Right there!

I will be posting a post-mortem of the project here next week, so this looks a bit more like actual devlog!

Take care!

TRASEVOL_DOG

edit: It's out now!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:32:09 AM by TRASEVOL_DOG » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic