Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 06:22:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsThe Tallest Gnome
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Tallest Gnome  (Read 1138 times)
Vampade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:10:08 AM »

THE TALLEST GNOME

The Tallest Gnome is a 2D platform pixel art game,where Bernard,a short gnome wants to become the TALLEST!
Help him through various worlds to find the ingredients for the potion that will save his height.

I'm doing this game using Unity and i'm at the half of the levels.I must do yet the music and all the audio part,finish the levels and make some cutscenes to help the player understand better bernard's story and what he's doing.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter to get all the news about this game!

Here the logo:

and here some screenshots:

UPDATE:

in this period i finished all the levels of the game,and i just started with the sound effects. Then i'll do the music and at the end i will finish with the narrative part (dialogues and custscenes).
In a level i gave a special ability to Bernard,the power to change the gravity. So have fun :D

Don't worry now i show some cool stuff  Hand Any Key Well, hello there!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:19:31 AM by Vampade » Logged

Vampade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 08:38:25 AM »

Hey all! Sorry for this long absence on the thread. I continued working on the game and i'm happy to say the game is almost finished and will be out very soon. Toast Right I made all the musics and almost all the audio effects.At the moment i'm working on the dialogues,which will make understand the player the story and give more depth to the game.There are 3 dialogues and i finished 2 of them. I just started the last and it'll not take too much time to finish.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:18:28 AM by Vampade » Logged

Vampade
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:19:17 AM »

I'm happy to say i finally finished the game! you can find it on Gamejolt!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic