Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411581 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 07:57:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNarrative writer for interesting game (read inside, you need to)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Narrative writer for interesting game (read inside, you need to)  (Read 934 times)
marks
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »

Herro Smiley

Long story short, I'm looking for a writer to collaborate with on building the narrative for a small storytelling/adventure game. For some reason it's pretty difficult to find good people to work with (in literally any context, in my experience).

Disclaimer: I currently work as a Technical Artist at a large, well-regarded AAA studio on a world-famous IP - it's not my passion, I want to make my own games in my spare time. Basically I know what I'm doing - what it takes to actually make and finish games. This is what I work on for my day job:
http://www.oxm.co.uk/28364/new-alien-game-creative-assembly-interview/

I have a particular idea that I want to pursue, it's something of a case study/critique of solitude/aloneness and modern social perceptions of that. I just suck at building a functioning narrative out of it, otherwise I'd be doing it myself (like everything else...). Very happy to give more details although I'm in the process of collating all my ideas/notes into something coherent right now, so I can't directly link anything.

Anyway, if that sounds like something you'd be interested in working with me on, feel free to get in touch:

email mark(at)marksneddon.net
my website: Marksneddon.net

Technical Artist
Eljugganot
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 08:45:56 AM »

Email Sent! I'm interested for sure.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic