Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:17:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgramer looking for small team or artist to collab with.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programer looking for small team or artist to collab with.  (Read 805 times)
thekill473
Level 1

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2013, 10:57:37 PM »

Hey everybody. I'm a skilled C# XNA programmer looking for a team that makes small 2D arcade games, or to just collaborate with an artist.

I'm Skilled in pretty much all areas of game development my skills are:
  •        Skilled Programmer mainly C#/XNA but can easily adapt to any C based language.
  •        Novice at HTML, XML, Lua and JavaScript,
  •         Basic Knowledge of Action script and a tiny bit of stack based languages e.g python and fourth
  •        Can animate in Flash and do basic action script programming e.g banners.
  •        Novice Pixel Artist
  •        Skilled Level Designer
Here's some pictures:
An RPG I coded:

It had working inventory and crafting system. Actions such as cast spell and activate buffs.
Multi Z-Level maps each with layers, With over 20,000 lines of code done in c#/XNA.

Flash Banner:

A simple scrolling flash banner i made for the RPG.

Pixel Art:

Some Tiles I made Also for the Rpg.

Level Design:

These are some Rpg maps i did in Rpg Maker VX. I've been mapping in Rpg Maker
For about 2 - 3 years. And I cant find any pictures but I'm a big fan of Little Big Planet
And have made a few levels so I can do platformer to.

Here's my portfolio album http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k580/thekill473/Portfolio/

As I said I'm just looking for a small team or to collaborate with an artist to make small arcade games as I'm working with another team on my main project.

Contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic