Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 01:34:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsColour Switch (Prototype) Looking for a programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Colour Switch (Prototype) Looking for a programmer  (Read 957 times)
olive.
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:11:26 PM »

Hey everybody,

I have made a short prototype consisting of ten levels. This is just to get my idea across to any programmers that may be interested in helping me develop the idea.

I am wanting to make the game with Unity so I would need a programmer as I cannot. I would handle all the 3D assets and continue with the design. The reason I am looking for a programmer is because the engine I am using at the moment is great but, isn't really the best choice for this game idea.

My idea for the game is to add more colours in to the levels so you would have four separate colours and the shapes of each playable cube will vary as well. I also had the idea of being able to mix colours and create new ones for different results but, I am not sure how easy this would be to implement.

So if anybody is interested in joining up with me and creating the game, drop me a message. I unfortunately cannot pay you as I am a poor and have just finished university   I am using this to build up a portfolio but, if the project does end up making some money, a 50/50 split would seem fair.

Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8598467/Export/index.html

Run in Chrome for best results.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:28:06 PM »

Lol. This is a mixture of Thomas was Alone and my game, in my signature. Far better than mine, but I can at least say I had a similar concept first. Tongue

Looks interestingish.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
olive.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:17 PM »

Ahhh nothings original any more I guess Tongue Any chance I could play it? Got 404'd on the links.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:48:45 PM »

Woops. Yeah. Forgot to rearrange the links when I moved the files in my DropBox folder. I fixed them now.
You should be able to play.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
olive.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:57:14 PM »

Similar premise but, executed in different ways. I enjoyed it, good job Hand Thumbs Up Right
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 05:43:00 AM »

why unity if this is a 2d game?
can't you keep on developing it using c2?

if you post some sample of the style and artwork of the game I might be interested int his project....

iOS & Android developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic