Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411716 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 21, 2024, 05:26:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkSearching for creative writers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Searching for creative writers  (Read 652 times)
Anicho
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:53:33 AM »

Hello All,

I am working on the foundations of putting together a 18-24 month project for a indie game I would like to build for PC and MAC.

The game I want to create will be heavily story driven. I have the main plot, ideas and few character types but would like a creative story writer/author to help fill in the gaps and help me describe my environments and characters in fuller detail then I am capable of.

This will then be passed onto the artists to help bring out characters and environments to life.

This will be an ongoing project but I am willing to give percentage share in eventual outcomes. I can not promise much more then that. This would ideally be great for someone looking for experience and a way to break into the industry as you would be working with people who are looking for the same.

If you will like more information pm me with bare minimum email address and examples of creative writing I am very interested in your ability to build characters as I am looking for heavy emotional attachment to the characters. I will get in touch with a NDA for you the sign if I feel I would like to work with you.

Thanks for the time taken to read the above. :D its an exciting opportunity and one I would like a lucky few to take with me from the beginning. 

Anicho
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 02:48:41 AM »

Thank you everyone for all the interest shown.

We are now no longer looking for creative writers.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic