Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411713 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 21, 2024, 11:20:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkUK Based Startup Company
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UK Based Startup Company  (Read 678 times)
martin smith
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2012, 08:15:44 AM »

Looking to collaborate with 1 2D level/animation artist working on mobile games for Android and/or iOS devices. Possibly PC distributed on Steam.

Must have experience and/or portfolio.

Team name, project and project name to be decided.

50/50 split of potential profit if artist is full-time. Pro-rata if artist is part-time. I (as the sole programmer) will be full-time on the project.

Choice of art tools is up to the artist providing the art assets can be integrated into the rendering pipeline.

Mobile applications SDK Marmalade may be used for cross-platform deployment. Visual Studio/C++/OpenGL is my usual IDE/language/API.

I can solve most technical problems and once the artist and I agree on the game project I will see the project through to completion. I also have some industry experience as described on my site.

The artist and I will share the role of game designer. The artist will have control over art direction and I will have control over implementation/technical direction. I am sure we will have fun with the project but at the same time I am serious about making a success (money!) out of what is essentially a hobby/vocation.

Please view my online portfolio at http://www.cristalpixel.co.uk for brief bio/credentials and examples of my work. I am based in Wigan in the North West UK.

Best,

Martin Smith.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:21:30 AM by martin smith » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic