Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411712 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 21, 2024, 03:32:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work"Alchemy: A love story" Pixel artist wanted! (FOUND)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Alchemy: A love story" Pixel artist wanted! (FOUND)  (Read 858 times)
Sean Raia
Level 0

Iterate!

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 09:22:07 PM »

Hello all,
I've recently taken on a pretty big project (not my first game, but my biggest) and I have come to the conclusion that without a little help I wont finish it within my expected time frame.

The game
is a platformer which is heavy on exploration and "surprise". Think Limbo, but not as linear.
The story follows a lonely man who falls in love with a beautiful girl who is silent and seemingly uninterested in him. Despite the fact that the love is not mutual, the man attempts to make it work; He uses his singular talent, alchemy, to try and create a love potion that will capture the love of the woman.

There's more to it then that but that should be enough to give you the gist of it.
Much of the programming is done, there's even a basic lighting system in place... I'm just looking for someone to make this look pretty.

You
don't need to be a super-star artist, the game is low-res and I am not looking for it to be astonishing graphically, just pretty.

I
Am an amateur and (up until now) lown-wolf indie. I am open, down to earth, and friendly. This is not me looking to build up some mega team for a vaporware game, this is me (and possibly you!) building a game together to better our portfolios in our respective fields.

Pm me or post here if interested, whatever takes your fancy.
Thanks in advance,
Sean
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:55:28 AM by Sean Raia » Logged

Wanna talk? I'm always looking to meet and network with other indies!
Shoot me an email at
[email protected]

http://seanraia.blog.com/
wonman321
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 10:26:34 AM »

PM sent

Monsters X Monsters: Devlog

Twitter | Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print