Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411713 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 21, 2024, 09:17:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for Modelers, Animators, etc.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Modelers, Animators, etc.  (Read 765 times)
Tunein Studios
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2012, 02:17:55 PM »

** If you are not an artist and are still interested in the project, please email us at [email protected] and we may be able to work something out ** (Site under construction)
Calling all Artists!

Our team is creating a pseudo isometric action game for mobile platforms including android, IOS, and possibly others. The more in depth information on the game, and position will require an NDA signed. This can be easily arranged if you are truly interested in the project.

Now, because this project is such a leap I cannot guarantee pay, which is why this is in the unpaid section of the forums. However, we will write up a contract that allows for you artists to get a pay cut if the game does well.

Now, onto the actual job. What we need:

*Preferred Maya, as project is in unity, however others are acceptable*

• Fantasy style Character Models (enemy and friendly) & Animations
  • Terrain & Props
  • Animated Map - This will be the central menu for the game*Still need someone to animate it though*
  • Animated Story book - The main story telling device
  • Load Screens, end screens etc.
  • Concept art possibly..

If you can do all of these, or only one, or just have a question don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]

Work times are flexible, I understand that people have lives, and especially because we cannot guarantee a payout I do not expect you to dedicate your life to this project. All I can ask is your help in making this potentially ground breaking game a reality.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:03:49 PM by Tunein Studios » Logged
Tunein Studios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 07:58:02 PM »

Updated Accordingly, still looking for Modeler & Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic