Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411586 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 06:26:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsWin a PR Package worth $499 to promote your game(s)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Win a PR Package worth $499 to promote your game(s)  (Read 3903 times)
Mofko
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:18:59 AM »

I have teamed up with the lovely people at www.ereleases.com to offer one lucky winner amongst other prizes totalling over $1000 a press release distribution package worth $499.

This prize is open to anyone with a game, app or website over the ages of 13 so if you have a game that you would like to get "out there" to the masses this is the competition for you..

PRPro Press release distribution package from www.ereleases.com worth $499.

For more information visit:
www.youngwebbuilder.com/ywb-web-business-competition

Competition ends:18/05/2013
For rules and terms visit the competition page.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
VortexCortex
Level 2

Engram Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »

This post is off topic.  That is, unless you consider entering a raffle to be a "competition".

Quote from: the linked site
Competition Rules

Open worldwide

Entrants must be 13 years of age or older to enter

Competition start date – 12:00 am GMT 23rd March 2013

Competition end date – 12:00am GMT 18th April 2013

Three winners will be selected randomly by random.org through Rafflecopter, one for each prize, entrants cannot win more than one prize.

Quote from: About the author
About the Author: Oliver Neely

Oliver is a 20 year old web-enthusiast and entrepreneur from the UK. He enjoys Marketing, SEO, Technology and Business.

Gag me with a koopa.

UndeadAreGo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:43:06 AM »

Big Laff

Sorry, couldn't control myself. You see, I work for a REAL video game PR company, and this is so scammy.

$500, for a bunch of postings on aggregators that nobody reads anyway. Besides, what professional gaming editor gets news from PR Newswire. I've been on the gaming press side, and I've been on lists like this. Paying for something like this is like paying to stuff someone else's trash folder.

PR guy at Evolve PR. Freelance videographer. Former gaming press. Also into board gaming, controllerism, BMX, game design, parkour...has way too many hobbies.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »

ya, this is the worst 'prize' i have ever seen. i'd rather have 5$ than this $500 promotion package

ithamore
TIGSource Editor
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:04:30 PM »

Syntax error. Please don't try again.

Please help TimW, a longtime promoter of indie gaming everywhere and an old friend of TIGSource, to write about indie games full-time.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic