Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 01:45:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (PlayStation Mobile and XBOX)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Author Topic: Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (PlayStation Mobile and XBOX)  (Read 43840 times)
Dugan
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2013, 07:53:33 AM »

This game is balls hard, holy crap.
Is there any legitimate proof you can beat the last level of the topmost world while saving everyone? I say there isn't. Yeah, I'm salty :<

Bile-spewing aside, the game is a joy to play and behold, thanks for this great work you did!

Heya - yes its all completeable! all the highscores are do-able too, I based them on my own best then reduced them a bit.
The idea for highscores + all kitties was for hardcore players - but we have now added an easy mode for the xbox version (will be in pc too) which will roll out once it clears peer review.

Tips... well you can always pass the level with 1 kitty, and once you have gone to the next zone/area your gun gets an upgrade, which makes returning to old levels easier.
Also powerup selection can make a big difference to different levels.

Great to hear you are enjoying it otherwise Smiley - it took a long time to make in our spare time, outside our day jobs - so we have been really chuffed with the positive response we have got. Its only a small game really, so there was always the worry people wouldnt quite `get` it for what it is.

If anyone is in London this coming sunday (11th) and wants to try the game - we will be showing it at the `gaming den` run by http://www.theaveragegamer.com/2013/08/01/gaming-den-11th-august-streetpass-edition/

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic