Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411549 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58442 Members - Latest Member: spitcards

May 03, 2024, 06:39:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsBootleg DemakesMalevolent! [postponed]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Malevolent! [postponed]  (Read 3345 times)
Psychotronic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2008, 03:46:52 AM »

Hello, all. It's entirely possible that this will never become anything but a couple of mock-up screens. I'm going into the project with no skills in programming, artwork, music, or time management. But hey, it's only Day One, and this is a very inspirational environment. Anything could happen.

Feel the fear:

...and a zombie. THE FEAR, I say!

L'il Jeff Bloodmeadow!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 12:23:57 AM by Psychotronic » Logged
increpare
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 04:03:12 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin

do it!
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 07:39:49 AM »

I always thought that the name (Resident Evil) was more about the evilness that resided there, more than the residents having cruel intentions.

That said, I want this game.

Psychotronic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 12:14:19 AM »

Well, as I halfway expected, I'm not going to finish this by the end of August. Not even close.

However, I did use the game as an excuse to finally learn a thing or two about Flash. Once I get a bit more comfortable with the language, I'll return to this project. I've got a certain amount of design work done on it, and some sprites and stuff.

The concept is now less like survival horror and more like Pac-Man with exploding heads. A positive step, I think, and not too far off from what Resident Evil actually is.

It's called Malevolent!, and it stars L'il Jeff Bloodmeadow:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic