Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:04:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesLet's discuss Smash 3DS
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Let's discuss Smash 3DS  (Read 4051 times)
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 03:52:01 AM »

I kind of hope that Nintendo eases back on the DLC. The lack of DLC was a positive selling point for me on Nintendo titles. I just want to get all the content in one purchase (it's how I'd buy the DLC too if I had the choice).

More WiiU than 3DS but still

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/weirdness_factory_error_results_in_dual_wielding_samus_amiibo
Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2014, 11:16:19 PM »

Well hopefully if they do DLC for Smash Bros. (though they said they wouldn't in an interview) hopefully it's like the Mario Kart DLC which had 8 maps and a few characters.

InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2014, 02:12:24 PM »

Been playing this with people at work quite a bit lately. Really fun game once you get the local multiplayer going. The 3ds is a decent controller for the wiiu as well. I really like how the wiiu version is compatible with so many inputs.

BizarreTomato
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2014, 09:20:03 PM »

Well hopefully if they do DLC for Smash Bros. (though they said they wouldn't in an interview) hopefully it's like the Mario Kart DLC which had 8 maps and a few characters.

I found Mario Kart 8's DLC to be both wonderful and concerning. To my knowledge, a large number of DLC packs aren't profitable (or necessarily have high attach rates except for games like Skyrim). That was the reasoning for DLC being unreasonably priced for the amount of content you got, and here Nintendo released something good and well priced. I can only wonder how that's working out for them financially.

(My hats off to Nintendo for being a good sport of course).
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic