Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411658 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 12:45:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAer [Working title] - "Metroidvania" style action exploration platformer.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Aer [Working title] - "Metroidvania" style action exploration platformer.  (Read 490 times)
moonlight
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:35:41 AM »

TEMPORARY QUICK LAYOUT, WILL BE FIXED LATER

This is the DevLog for Aer. A Metroidvania style action/exploration platformer that I am currently developing. The main "special" mechanic of the game is that you control two characters at the same time. You are in complete control of one of them and can switch to the other at any time by pressing a button. One of the characters is a melee character wielding a sword and the other is a mage with spells. They will also have more abilities that I have not fully decided upon yet that will differentiate the two characters more. Switching characters will change your effectiveness against certain monsters and the bosses will have mechanics that requires the use of both characters to be defeated.

This post was just a quick draft to get it out and it will be updated and fixed up in a little while. I will also update this main post with a link to all of my update replies whenever they are made.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic