Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411641 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 01:20:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNoggins!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Noggins!  (Read 1408 times)
ChevyRay
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:30:18 AM »

Noggins! is an arcade game that tests your reflex and accuracy in a race against the clock. The game plays as follows:

• As each Noggin Man appear, you must move the mouse to make a box of the same size + color as his head for points.
  • The colors must match, but with size you basically just want to get as accurate as you can for more points.
  • Click to destroy the head and score points. If you click the wrong color, or the timer runs out, then you'll miss. Three misses and the game's over!
  • When 4 stars appear, collect them all for Star power, which amplifies your score (and also the trippy factor).
  • Score as high as you can and submit your scores to the online leaderboards.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:07:58 AM by ChevyRay » Logged
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »

Fun game :D

I don't even know what to say about it but it's fun and pretty and rather trippy.

Might go on too long, but luckily the timer seems to get shorter and shorter until death is inevitable.

HybridMind
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:21:50 PM »

Nice to see this finally finished and polished up! I remembering playing an earlier build a couple months ago and this game has really come a long way.

Exciting to play, challenging, and I love the music with the visuals.

ChevyRay
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:38 AM »

The game is on Kongregate now with highscores working. Smiley

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ChevyRay/noggins
increpare
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 03:04:25 PM »

I would really like to be able to play this comfortably, but ... gah.  I gotta teach myself how to play this : P
BoneDaddy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »

I like the idea of the game a lot and it's very well done and pretty fun. It gives me a bit of a head ache though. I like the style you are going in. I like a lot of the styles that are emerging today.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic