Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411574 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 07:21:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed Staff for Music Based Fighting Game [Programmer, Rigger, Animator]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need Staff for Music Based Fighting Game [Programmer, Rigger, Animator]  (Read 1623 times)
PBat
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »

Hey everyone.

So I'm going to try to keep this quick and short, while giving as much detail as possible. A group of us have been working on developing a very unique 2.5D Arcade Style fighting game, with a very unique musical twist. The games unique soundtrack directly tailors the gameplay in multiple ways, from enemy attacks, environmental hazards, and even giving some extra kick to your own attacks if you land them to the beat. Each of the game's multiple stages has its own layout, boss, and song. Each boss isn't simply a more powerful version of the next. Each boss has a unique theme, moveset, and style that meshes with the mood and feeling of the song. Our last coder had to bail due to personal reasons, so we decided starting fresh on a new build smart. Because of this, we're flexible with what to code in, though if you have experience with Unity, that would be preferred.

The game heavily focuses on the music, trying to make it more than just a soundtrack, but a core element to the gameplay. I've seen this done in a few games, but never has it really been taken to a level that I've felt a connect between myself, the game, and the music, all at once.

All of the games character concept art is finished, as well as 3D models for nearly all of them. We're working on mocking up the stages themselves, but this shouldn't take much longer to get it all finished. The soundtrack is also well on it's way to being complete. The songs for each level are done, so we're going to just need stuff like menu tracks, fanfare, little things like that, but that can be done at any time.

Finally, and I feel most importantly, the current group of us and myself are very laid back, but professional as well. We want this to be a fun experience for everyone, and I'm willing to work on making everything smooth for everyone involved.

While this might not effect development, it might pique some of your interests. I run a gaming YouTube channel with over 400,000 Subscribers, so I know that once this project is ready, the hype will be massive Smiley

Obviously payment will be involved, and we can discuss how, and how much, when the time comes.

If you feel you can help in any of the departments listed, please shoot me an email at [email protected], including your portfolio and resume, and any furthur questions you may have, and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Until then, here's some stuff you can check out, from Concept Art, to Models. Thanks everyone!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic