Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411626 Posts in 69391 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 11, 2024, 08:02:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallHeroes vs Evil released
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Heroes vs Evil released  (Read 1075 times)
FredrikS
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2011, 10:36:03 AM »

This Friday our new title Heroes vs Evil was released. In it you create either a super hero or a super villain and you do battles with each other and vie for supremacy over Metro City. it's a web based mmorpg where the actions you do earns you XP and you become a more powerful player.

Here are some highlights of what can you do:
Build bases, fight evil, pull heists, build bombs, bomb buildings, find clues and hunt down criminals, capture new skills, find elite skills and much more. There is also a extensive system where you can (as a hero) find clues to crimes made in the city and hunt down the villain responsible and even make him or her your arch enemy.

We will also be holding monthly, in game, events where things like Aliens attacking, rouge super villains, economy crashes, lava men from under the world attack and tons more. All these events will covered by the in game newspaper Metro One News which all players can access the website of.

Here's the URLs you'll need to check it out. http://www.heroesvsevil.com and http://www.metro1news.com

I am responsible for all the art work and game design duties. My colleague did all the programming and scripting + all the backend server stuff.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or find bugs!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 02:24:19 PM by FredrikS » Logged
FredrikS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »

Today we started our first monthly in game event as well. The core of the meteor that crashed into Metro City split into four parts and its rumored that any hero or villain who finds them is rewarded with new powers!

We also have more info about the event at www.metro1news.com

FredrikS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »

And today we moved to version 1.1 by adding a few new features such as the ability to search for a new type of shard which allows the user to keep playing for longer without running out of Action Points (each action costs 1 point).

I know it's not your standard fare of indie game... but no comments? none? Bueler?
ink.inc
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »

I haven't checked out the game, but to be honest "Heroes vs Evil" is a fairly generic sounding title. It doesn't particularly pop out to me.

Also, it would be a good idea to attach screenshots of your game to the first post of this thread.
FredrikS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »

Also, it would be a good idea to attach screenshots of your game to the first post of this thread.

Thanks for the heads up. Done!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic