Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411587 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 10:32:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSudoku Temple (Android / free)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sudoku Temple (Android / free)  (Read 370 times)
Kalgonium
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2014, 02:45:54 AM »

Hello there !

This is the first completed project I'm happy to submit to your keen eyes:

Sudoku Temple
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sudokutemple.player

As the name suggests, it's a Sudoku game. I've spent a lot of time figuring out how to make an efficient random puzzle generator, and I've come to be a bit proud of my creation (just a bit Tongue ).
It will always create a puzzle on-the-fly, completely randomly (i.e without using any pattern or anything that could make you think you're playing the same puzzle over and over again), and most important:
Every puzzle has only one answer which can be found by observation only, no need for guesses. Many times I've played Sudoku games (even in magazines) which contain errors or missing numbers, which will eventually lead to multiple solutions...

I've also decided to give the game a relaxing color scheme and a polished look (to shrug off the fact that it's amateur work)

It also has an online ranking table that uses a simple script hosted on my domain for now, maybe I'll try to use the Google Play Services later if it's needed/wanted.

The game as it is now is completely free but contains a banner ad which disappears during gameplay. It's a google ad banner so hopefully it won't contain anything vile, and the position shouldn't impair the use of the menus Hand Any Key

Please try it out and don't hesitate to give your opinion on this man's first completed game (I'll be strong, maybe  Beg)

Thank you  Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic