Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411596 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 10:18:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWhat do you eat?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: What do you eat?  (Read 7902 times)
diwil
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 02:55:52 AM »

Aloe Vera Drink imported from somewhere in Asia.  We use Aloe for skin cream etc. in North America, but it turns out it's a really delicious sweet fruity drink!  And apparently it's really good for your digestive system too!!!
The stuff with honey in it, as well? It was pretty good, although you gotta shake the can a lot since there tend to be small... Goo bits floating around. Sad

I try to steer clear of junk food, but occasionally it's just appropriate; an ice cold bottle of coke and a large pizza to get your code on. I mostly live off sandwiches, to be honest, as it's an art form I've perfected beyond the knowledge of mortal men. I mean, Subway has nothing on me in that department. Wink

Other than that, I avoid red meat, mostly eat chicken or fish. For breakfast or snack, some fruit müsli with yoghurt.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 02:58:27 AM »

Strogonoff

Nhoque

Spaguetti

Chicken

Rice and beans (What most brazilians eat anyway)

Other stuff.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
increpare
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 03:05:04 AM »

:D

mmtasty, though I always underestimate how vinegary they tend to be.

also

Wink
fullspectrum
Level 1

Rogue Harvester

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »

Traditional English sunday roast beef + Yorkshire pudding is gooood:

I have a burger fetish, too. I can honestly browse the web looking for blogs or unusual burgers - you ever heard of a luther burger? A patty between two donuts...ouch:

I would actually try that! Grin

Oh, and burritos...the best in London (not hard to be fair) are served from this shack down the road from work...so good:

they call 'em Burros cos they're big. This is making me hungry, just gonna go get me a Burro.

Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 03:41:15 AM »

I eat pretty much anything, and somehow still remain skinny as hell. Ah, youth... My favorite foods are usually sweet things- not necessarily sweets themselves, though I do love them too.
Renton
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 03:46:58 AM »

I eat anything and everything. I also can cook a mean fancy dinner.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 04:28:33 AM »

I eat pretty much anything, and somehow still remain skinny as hell. Ah, youth... My favorite foods are usually sweet things- not necessarily sweets themselves, though I do love them too.

Enjoy it.

It won't last forever.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 04:42:34 AM »

Enjoy it.

It won't last forever.

If only it would have.
Corpus
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 05:22:58 AM »

There's a place near my house called Belle & Herbs. It's awesome. (Overrun with rich, loud people and young families to some extent, now, unfortunately, compared to its original clientele of excellent Heatoners, but that's another story.)

I was there this morning, and I had for breakfast a french toast ("eggy bread") sandwich filled with smoked bacon and maple syrup. The french toast slices were both about an inch thick.

It was DICKING AWESOME.

EDIT: http://blog.ilovebelleandherbs.co.uk/2005/05/19/canadian-sandwich/
Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 05:55:13 AM »

...a french toast ("eggy bread") sandwich filled with smoked bacon and maple syrup.
Sure, this sounds great. But 'till I'd seen the picture, I really couldn't have fathomed how marvellous it is. My life has new purpose.

konjak
Level 4

Bad to the bone.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 06:10:27 AM »

My grandmother ate Aloe Vera for some time and then started exhibiting symptoms of liver damage that went away when she got off the Aloe.

So, it's not exactly MADE to be eaten, it's enough putting it on your skin. But what she had was of a much more pure concentration, but I won't eat it.
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 06:12:17 AM »

Prepackaged sandwichs from the college store, and veggie sticks mostly. Being at the college 13 hours a day makes it hard to find time to cook.

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 06:13:07 AM »

Girl Scout Cookies, currently. Yum!
Chris Whitman
Sepia Toned
Level 10

A master of karate and friendship for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 06:34:55 AM »

Nothing with a face, as a general rule of thumb.

Formerly "I Like Cake."
Bennett
Jinky Jonky and the Spell of the Advergamez 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 06:46:52 AM »

I actually find it easier to focus for several hours at a time if I don't eat.
michael
Pixelhead
Level 10

yo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 07:35:53 AM »

i got myself one of them cooking womenz. as i sit here typing this, i believe she is working through her latest monthly cooking magazine taking not on dishes she will be making us Tears of Joy i started taking pictures of our meals so that other people could be jealous of me enjoy them too. when i cook i tend to just stirfry everything in the fridge.

i think good quality food is really important for overall performance and happiness in life. i'll eat anything that lived a good life. which means i end up mostly eating plants. i dont think id ever feel fully comfortable eating meat unless i killed it myself. i dont know if that will make sense.

my favorite food of all time is juice. i fucking love juice.

you rob the bank, i'll rob stewart
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »

Fish that were caught in the sea mostly lived a good live. A lot of fish is farm-raised, but a large amount is still caught in the ocean too.

gummikana
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »

These days I've mostly been eating pea soup ("hernekeittoa") and macaroni casserole ("makaroonilaatikkoa"). That's all I can afford.

Seeing that picture of pea soup being served in the Finnish military brings back memories...

Petri Purho
undertech
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 08:02:37 AM »

Good kimchi is good. Nicely fermented to barely translucent and with a nice crisp! Oh, and the flavor that lingers...and lingers...
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 08:23:17 AM »

I consume meat all the time. Vegetarians confuse me, since the whole "Omnivore" classification in the encyclopedia indicates that humans are capable of consuming plant and animal life. The problem is that while Herbivores are easily capable of living only on plant life, and carnivores can eat only meat, Omnivores generally need a diet consisting of both to survive. I know some vegetarians and vegans, and they have to use massive amounts of vitamins just to get all the stuff they would normally get from a single chicken sandwich.

I suppose the my biggest problem is that vegetarians claim that animals can have feelings, but apparently the plants can't. I suppose maple trees enjoy getting giant hoses stuck up their trunk so that their life force can be sucked away? They're incapable of defending themselves, too! Even more than that, trees are in more danger than animals are currently. I'd rather have a couple pigs for dinner, rather than only eating corn or rice, so that more rainforests in Brazil can be chopped down to make room for plantations.

Also: YUM FIG NEWTONS
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic