Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 10:52:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNebula of Skybrid 3 - Steward HK Lar Gadite
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Nebula of Skybrid 3 - Steward HK Lar Gadite  (Read 1334 times)
stewardhklargadite
Level 0

I am not a Manbaby. I am a manly man!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2014, 10:10:12 PM »

Hi. I am Steward HK Lar Gadite, but I'm sure you've probably already heard of me. This is my dev log for my newest game, Nebula of Skybrid 3. I've never actually done one of these before, so this is going to be really fun and exciting for me! I hope you enjoy it as I take you through the process of the development of my game!

Here's a quick video of some of the concept art for it. Klellvorq, Skybrid's Space Robot, plus more.

Klellvorq Cantaunti. He's an angel who is working on becoming a Scorpion Angel. (Don't worry, you'll understand my storyline the further we go down the rabbit hole, um, I mean, up the ladder.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:00:03 AM by stewardhklargadite » Logged

The Extraterrestrials have arrived. They now walk on this earth. Please be careful where you step.
stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 11:08:01 AM »

Okay, so now I'm 10% done with my game. Here's a video that lets you hear my music that I am using for Level 1. Also, there are more characters shown in this particular video. Enjoy!

The Extraterrestrials have arrived. They now walk on this earth. Please be careful where you step.
stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 05:42:12 AM »

Okay, so now I'm 50% done with my game. Here's a video that lets you hear the music I am using for a later level. Also, there is more historical background information shown in this particular video. Enjoy!

stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 07:04:10 AM »

Okay, so now I'm 100% done with my game!  Gentleman  Hand Clap Now I'm just waiting for my awesome friends at amazon to give me the greenlight so that I can sell my game! Once they say yes and finish with testing, it'll be available for my fans! The tentative release of Nebula of Skybrid 3 is December 21, 2014. Of course, if there are any snags, I'll have to push it back further than that. I'll keep you posted. Be on the lookout for Nebula of Skybrid 3 from amazon!

stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 05:37:36 PM »

Cheesy Oh yeah! Nebula of Skybrid 3 will be available in a couple of hours! Only on amazon! Hurry and get the supercharged game so that you can be the first on your block to own it! Yeah, entertainment seekers!

cloudyheaven
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »

Wow, you finished this pretty quickly, judging from your first entry date!  Congratulations!

Is there a part 1 and 2 that precedes this game?

Learn how to start your game business and release your first game at amzn.to/1Pelgvk
stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 08:36:44 PM »

Thank you, cloudyheaven!
Yes, there is Nebula of Skybrid and Nebula of Skybrid 2.

cloudyheaven
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 10:35:15 PM »

Thank you, cloudyheaven!
Yes, there is Nebula of Skybrid and Nebula of Skybrid 2.

Is there a link where we can see them?

Learn how to start your game business and release your first game at amzn.to/1Pelgvk
stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 02:22:55 AM »

Nebula of Skybrid is only available for purchase. However, Nebula of Skybrid 2 can be played for free on kongregate. Here is the link for Nebula of Skybrid 2: http://www.kongregate.com/games/stewardhklarlove/nebula-of-skybrid-2?acomplete=nebula+of+s Enjoy! Noir

stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »

Hand Money Right"Why it's not a good idea to stream while sleep deprived" reply
Wow, SpotxSpot, you have shown me as well as the Extraterrestrials that there is hope for humanity after all. You are the only human who has traveled so far on this game. Incredible. As a result, you will get access to the secret password. This password gives you access to future events. So, if you don't want to know the future, then don't visit this particular page. Excellent job, SpotxSpot. You just may be the one to help deliver humanity from the mark of the beast. You are a Posh Froth Legend. Humanity will remember your name for years to come. Me and the Extraterrestrials will see to it. You are correct. Fiancee is the correct placard to choose. However, you still have not defeated the game. I hope that the game is not impossible. It will be very tough for humanity to defeat it. You make me wonder if your IQ is above 140. My IQ is above 140, and you sound extremely intelligent to me.
Peace and Love,
Steward RI Lar Virtue and the Extraterrestrials

stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 08:24:14 AM »

Ninja Hand Money Right 12/26/14 - "Five Stars" reply
Thank you, Jacob. Me and The Extraterrestrials see that you have keen vision. Who knows? Me and The Extraterrestrials may decide to change your name to Israel later on. You're correct, my game on amazon is a 5 star game. Gurmanaffe Explores: The Game is 5 stars. Me and The Extraterrestrials hope that you will help out humanity as much as SpotxSpot has done. You are off to an excellent start, dear friend.
To Jacob, a noble warrior.
Peace and love,
Steward RI Lar Virtue and The Extraterrestrials

stewardhklargadite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 02:11:56 AM »

Death of Rill 3 - get my game!
Yo, for those of you who enjoyed my game Death of Rill 2, get my game on amazon! Death of Rill 3 is available for the insanely low price of $0.99. Why is it so insanely low for my peeps? Because, I gots the best fans on the face of the globe! Oh, you didn't know?! Hurry and get it. Death of Rill 3 on amazon! Play the game so that you can figure out more of humanity's riddles! It's important! You just may be the hero that humanity needs! Peace and love!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic