Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 10:51:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[For Hire] Expert Unity Developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [For Hire] Expert Unity Developer  (Read 1724 times)
Vitor Souza
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2023, 04:44:59 PM »

My name is Vitor Souza, and I am a passionate Unity developer with almost 8 years of experience in the field. I am reaching out to explore exciting job opportunities where I can contribute my expertise and creativity to new and challenging projects.

I have worked on a wide range of game mechanics, including third-person shooters (TPS), first-person shooters (FPS), vehicle simulations, multiplayer systems, casual games, and both 3D and 2D projects, besides of AWS, backend and database experience. My dedication to delivering high-quality results and my strong problem-solving skills have allowed me to explore various genres.

My proficiency with Unity's tools and features allows me to efficiently bring ideas to life and create immersive gaming experiences. I am adept at collaborating with teams of artists, designers, and other developers to achieve shared goals and surpass expectations.

If you have any open positions or opportunities that align with my skill set, I would love to hear more about them. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] to discuss further. You can access my portfolio at: www.vitorsouza.net

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic