Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411586 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 07:00:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoSuper Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Super Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]  (Read 120941 times)
fishmatt
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 06:06:03 AM »

I'm leaving a server up all day today if anyone wants to get a game going.

And the link for Revision 1 is again http://www.cube7.ca/SCB/SCB.zip.
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »

Just a little update on what's going on, especially for those looking to play but not finding any servers.

There are some issues with lag and desync in the original build that make the game unpleasant and a bit frustrating to play. We(Chris P. Bacon) is working hard to get a smoother build prepared in time for voting. There has been a new build to test practically every night so we have been using our regular server (also hosted by Bacon) for testing it hasn't really been available to the public.

For those looking to play in the next 24 hours or so, here is the latest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ajmdzwnyzgz
Bacon's server should be up all night on this build, and I'll do my best to hang around and play with anyone who shows up  Well, hello there!

Notes about this build:
-It is a standalone .exe, place it in your SCB directory to play. You can play without downloading any older builds, but it won't have any music. If you want music you have to download an older build, place this exe in your folder and then play.
-There seems to be a bug that will cause players to teleport around the map. It seems to happen when you jump into the far left wall on Balloseum, or when you attempt to humiliate an opponent. It will be fixed by tomorrow.

It's understandable if people wanna wait for a slightly more stable build for serious play, and it should be coming very soon, but if you are desperate to get in some Cock Blocking, download this build and come play!
Slather
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

I can't stop laughing. This game looks hilarious. :D
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2009, 04:34:30 AM »

I've updated again with what seems to be a slightly better build.  I think the main trick here is having a strong server with a strong connection.  I have a decent one up so we can see how it goes.  http://www.cube7.ca/SCB/SCB.zip

FiaStarta
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »

Is anyone playing this? Tried the only server all day, never found anyone. So much cum wasted alone Sad
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

Sorry to post so soon again but I'm happy to announce that the crazy jumps have been hugely improved.  I found a memory issue and it is way better now. Also some bugs have been fixed.

Again, the link is http://www.cube7.ca/SCB/SCB.zip  I feel like we're spamming that link, so sorry, but this should be a working version.  Experience will depend on the server's and your connection of course, but either way it is a huge improvement from the last.  I will be leaving my server up on this version!

COME BLOCK SOME COCKS!

hearty0
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »

no ones on. Cry Cry

Someone please come on so I can play with someone...  Sad
Boo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

Anyone want to set a play date for this so we can all play a match?
FiaStarta
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »

Still no one. I think this should be renamed to Super Cock Wanker.
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »

Woo another update!  Bug fixin!

Yet again, if you have an old version please redownload http://www.cube7.ca/SCB/SCB.zip

My "Cock Blockin" Server will be up on this version!

joseppe
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 03:37:44 PM »

C'mon one more player...!
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »

I know right!

falsion
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »

This game is really fun and hilarious. But sadly, the simple fact is there aren't enough people playing it. Playing it in the pre-game waiting mode is fun for a few minutes, but I'd imagine it'd be more fun on a server with enough people to play the actual game.
Winterous
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2009, 12:19:05 AM »

This game is really fun and hilarious. But sadly, the simple fact is there aren't enough people playing it. Playing it in the pre-game waiting mode is fun for a few minutes, but I'd imagine it'd be more fun on a server with enough people to play the actual game.
Agreed, this game looks fun, in addition to being a very boyish pass-time.
Right now, it's 6:18 where I live.
Would it be possible to get a game with decent numbers before midnight?
Mir@k
Level 1

Pffffffft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2009, 02:18:41 AM »

Everytime i run the game there's no one on. Oh well.

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2009, 03:27:08 AM »

I managed to play a four-player game! And that's not counting the times I had multiple windows of it open Smiley
It was pretty fun, especially since I was on a team with my friend and was chatting with him at the same time.

EDIT: I should win something for this:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 03:47:44 AM by mokesmoe » Logged
FiaStarta
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2009, 05:44:50 AM »

I finally managed to play 3x (just 2 players, though). Was fun, but I just don't understand the 'tap down' system. To start with, does the player's direction/placement matter? 4x times I was over the guy, pressed down (just down or up then down?) repeatedly, nothing happened, and he eventually stood back up.
So, direction matters? Do you have to be at a very specific place or just roughly over the guy? Is it just the down key, and at which frequency? Help doesn't say anything about it.
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2009, 06:19:06 AM »

The tapping hint that pops up is a little misleading..  You need to hold down until you're in the complete crouch, then you tap down as fast as you can.. about 5 taps and you'll be put into pin mode.. the faster you go the longer you can hold the other player down.  If you tap too slow you'll lose the pin and must crouch completely again to start over.

fishmatt
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2009, 10:23:48 PM »

Got 3 in a server right now, c'mon folks!
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2009, 11:40:55 PM »

THE SERVER WENT DOWN!!!!!1!!111!!!6

EDIT: nevermind
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:46:52 PM by mokesmoe » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic