Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:54:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosNew site for discovering game composers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New site for discovering game composers  (Read 714 times)
Indieloopgarden
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »

Hi Tigsters,

My name is Vince and I'm the creator of the website Indie Loop Garden . Its a unique resource for devs looking for custom sound. Before I go on let me say that some of the games we've scored are Fez, Soulcaster, Aiko Island and Hydorah to name just a few. We've contributed to events like the Indie game music bundle and the OCremix 25yearlegend (zelda tribute) project. In other words we are not your every day music website.

We've recognized that many devs have no idea where to look for high quality reliable composers with an actual track record. So we decided to team up and put all of our contact details and portfolios in one place for you to browse.

If you've got an ear for quality, stop wasting time trawling through the forums looking for that special someone. Just browse through the site and discover the artist that best suits your project.

Our site also contains a handy resources section for those who have never worked with a composer before.

We'd love to hear your feedback on the site as we are quite new. Also feel free to subscribe to our blog and twitter feed, comment on the resources articles, and generally interact with us. We'd love to hear from you :)

Where else do you go to look for composers?

Links:

www.indieloopgarden.com
twitter: @indieloopgarden
RSS: http://www.indieloopgarden.com/blog/rss.xml
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:13:53 AM by Indieloopgarden » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic