Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:34:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Closed] Pixel artist for a 2D platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Closed] Pixel artist for a 2D platformer  (Read 1482 times)
phantomsnake
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2013, 02:50:02 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a pixel artist for my 2D platformer Manic Mole.  The game has a cartoony aesthetic with 16x16 pixel sprites.

There will be three main areas in the game: a mine, an ice cave, and a fire cave.  Each area requires background art, wall tiles, animations for several enemy types, and art for several obstacles/traps.  The player character (a mole) requires animations for using various items (e.g. pickaxe, gun, rocket launcher).  There will be some other miscellaneous pieces as well.

This is a relatively small game and it's already well into development.  The timeline for the project is very short so I'm looking for someone who can start right away and, hopefully, complete all the required art in several weeks.

About 25% of the art is already done -- most of the mine area.  Unfortunately, the artist I was working with stopped sending updates and replying to emails so I'm forced to find someone else.  I'm very happy with the existing art though.  Ideally, the new artist would be able to match the style of the existing art.

Compensation would be a flat fee.  We can negotiate the details.

If you're interested, please PM me or email me at tomvoros (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!

Tom Voros
Apparition Games // http://apparitiongames.com

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:23:08 PM by phantomsnake » Logged
FunkyText
Level 0

Pixel Artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »

Emailed.

phantomsnake
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 07:46:08 PM »

This post is now closed.  Thank you to everyone who applied!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic