Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411635 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 08:42:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsUnnamed Game About Moving Blocks Around (or something)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unnamed Game About Moving Blocks Around (or something)  (Read 484 times)
kolrabi
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2015, 11:49:19 AM »

UGAMBA
(Unnamed Game About Moving Blocks Around)

Just as the name suggests, just move some blocks around. Maybe combine matching ones, get the orange one to the blue one. Shouldn't be too hard, right?  Cheesy

Starting a devlog so I don't have an excuse to not finish this one.  Who, Me?
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 08:15:46 AM »

Starting a devlog so I don't have an excuse to not finish this one.  Who, Me?
That lighting is incredible. Post a link to the devlog here once you've made it, haha.  Smiley
kolrabi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »

That lighting is incredible. Post a link to the devlog here once you've made it, haha.  Smiley

The renderer uses deferred shading in combination with physically based rendering. Glad you like it. Smiley

I meant this thread to be the devlog. However real life is a female dog right now and I don't really have time to work on it much.  Shrug For now all I can do is add some new screenshots.

Here is how I intend to create levels using Tiled:

Works good enough for now. I'm thinking about using multiple layers (in the third dimension), I'll have to see how that works with Tiled.

And here is me implementing particle systems in the engine:

I am sorry about now posting more often/regular, but so many things are going on right now. Hopefully I will have more time for this project soon.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic