Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411636 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 13, 2024, 10:43:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLocal Multiplayer Flying Boats Thingy (no real name yet)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Local Multiplayer Flying Boats Thingy (no real name yet)  (Read 363 times)
Raveaf
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2015, 07:04:07 AM »

Hello there!

I'm currently working on a local multiplayer game where you control some kind of glider/flying boat. I'm not sure yet what exactly the vehicles should represent. Right now I'm thinking about "Space Pirates" as the theme. The boats would be classic pirates ships made of wood but flying and with rocket engines and other sifi tech.

I'm finally quiet happy with the mechanics and the art style in general, although only the core mechanics are already implemented and the assets are basically all still placeholders.

I have already tested the game a few times with my friends but I also uploaded the current version on itch.io for you to try it out: http://raweaf.itch.io/local-multiplayer-flying-boats-thingy. You can play it with one keyboard (only 2 players) or with Xbox 360 controllers (up to 4 players). Any feedback is appricated.

Some issues I want to look into next:
- new more final(ish) ship models
- new graphic effects
- tuning the turn controls (higher turn speed, lower turn acceleration)

I also made a quick supercut of all kills of one game:

(Windows Movie Maker sucks!)

And some gifs:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic