Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 05:38:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosCarl Douglas - 2D Artist and Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Carl Douglas - 2D Artist and Animator  (Read 3244 times)
Argyle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:12 PM »

Massive overhaul of my portfolio home site, so much so that the world wide web will never be the same again.

Click this link to see an updated ArgyleBox.com

Greetings! My name is Carl Douglas, known by most under the handle of Argyle (Here is a link to my PixelJoint profile).

My strong point is animation - be it characters or objects or otherwise - and I am available for contracts, outsourced art, project support, and generally all sorts of miscellany. As of currently, I am looking for paying project offers only.

I prefer to initially be contacted via e-mail at carldouglas[at]argylebox[dot]com (impossibly encrypted, must use advanced tools to figure out where to place the "@" and "."), or via PM on the boards here.

An ugly, plain text resume of my past client work can be found HERE.

Although this is a mostly pixel art-focused portfolio, I am also well-versed with vector and digital paint artwork. Samples can be given upon request. My preferred toolsets are Cosmigo ProMotion and Adobe's Creative Suite of applications.

I also work well off of your pre-existing artwork!
The following animations were created for static non-animated sprites that artists other
than myself created and designed. I just made all the motion and effects that go with them.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:41:50 PM by Argyle » Logged
Son of Bryce
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 07:07:48 AM »

I worked with Carl as a developer on the Flash version of the Hangover 2 game. I can vouch for his awesomeness of bringing a game to life with his great character designs and animations.

You da man Carl!

Argyle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »

There have been major changes to my portfolio site, ArgyleBox.com, so please take a look for some updated samples and information. Thanks!
Argyle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »

Updated with some new samples and attached a link to a plain-text resume of past project work I've done. Thank you for looking!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic