Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411573 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 12:02:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNinja Game (Working Title)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ninja Game (Working Title)  (Read 1028 times)
MishMash
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2013, 08:45:02 PM »

Dead project...  Concerned

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:16:02 PM by MishMash » Logged

Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:39:50 AM »

I really like the first screenshot. The second one, the monsters don't really have a definite look, and the person's sword looks like it is their arm. The boss at the end looks weird as well. I love your backgrounds, but the actual characters look too blobby. They need to have more of a definite look. Right now they just look like a collection of fangs, wings, and tails.

Good start though!

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
rundown
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 03:31:20 PM »

Holyshit, i'm sorry your game got a real annoying bug.
I closed the game and the music keeps playing. I actually had to end the process with task manager even when the aplication it's task was ended.

Other than that it seems like you got a basic game at your hands. I could see allot more being add.

MishMash
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »

Holyshit, i'm sorry your game got a real annoying bug.
I closed the game and the music keeps playing. I actually had to end the process with task manager even when the aplication it's task was ended.

Other than that it seems like you got a basic game at your hands. I could see allot more being add.

Thanks for the feedback; I'm planning on fixing that issue as well as adding more features and thinking about redoing the art for the game.

psyguy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »

I noticed the sound bug as well.  Also, the game seems to freeze while fighting the large monster.

The art looks really nice in this project.  The early gameplay doesn't quite click with me.  I like the potential of an "endless runner" game where you fight some of these enemies, though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic